Sunday, September 8, 2013

Awkward Little Me

   Well, I know the first impression you guys will have is, "Cute!" or for some, "Mcdo!". I was seven years old that time still very happy, young and carefree. A lot of people say that I've gotten a lot thinner than before, that's true, I eat less now. 
          If you are a close person who grew up with me, you probably won't notice the difference. Before, I was a very crazy happy, cute and cheerful child, but now I am a person who may get mad sometimes or be filled with stress because of assignments, projects, reports and other stress-filled activities. For me, this is a very awkward photo because I am doing the Mcdo gesture on my head, and plus, I don't have my two front teeth that time, well it's a long story. These days, lots of people say, "Too bad, you've gotten thin, not cute anymore:(" That made me feel kinda sad, that sometimes I hope I would go back to that time and make a lot of people be addicted by my weird cuteness:P 
           Honestly, I don't regret changing who I am. I am now reaching for my dreams as a confident person. I am immature no more. I am also more responsible now, not that dependent anymore. I can also be the person to succeed in all hardships that block my way since I'm already not a little kiddy. I may still regret a bit now and then, but making me always stay the same way won't make me move a step closer to success. I learned saying goodbye to who I was and open a new door to where I am destined to stay. So, so long old me!

No comments:

Post a Comment