Saturday, August 24, 2013

God's Blessing, A Beautiful Flower


Gumamela, a God-given gift
         One of my favorite verses from the Bible that I think is suitable for my post is from James 1:17. It says, "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." This verse embodies my whole blog, about the things that make me happy and contented in my life. 

          The first time I planned the title, I thought of it deeply. I wanted it to be meaningful. Then after sometime, I thought of something as for me is a masterpiece. "Good Things About Life", this expresses how I appreciate everything pleasant in life because it is God-given. As for this flower, which is specifically Gumamela, gives us the look of the wonders of God. For me, its pretty red stalk stuck on top with tiny pollen represents us, we are countless. The flower base is God, the one who supports the stalk which is us. This means that without Him, we won't even live. This applies to all of us; we should treat everything in this world as a blessing because God gave all His love just for us.

          I still remembered that night when I was thinking of a blog address for this blog. It was difficult because it took me nearly three hours to come up with this idea. My brain crashed because I just finished doing my assignment and I admit, it wasn't that easy. I looked out the window and stared at the sky. The beauty of the stars caught my eyes. Upon looking at the stars, I thought of the hope that I still have. I settled my fingertips and started typing word by word. There's much hope around me. I finally finished, my work paid off. I smiled and thought how amazing this would be, a blog address to be an inspiration for me, "starlightfullofhope.blogspot.com".

No comments:

Post a Comment