Friday, September 13, 2013

Ten Best Moments in Life:))

Ten Best Moments in Life:
1.) When classes are suspended:)
2.) When there are still some Nutella left...
3.) When I can sleep more than 8 hours:))
4.) When my group mate is someone I actually like.
5.) When I am able to download a game (like pokemon, hey there pokefans!) in less than an hour:P
6.) When I have a talent only few people have...
7.) When the quiz is moved to another day ( yahoo!)
8.) When I was able to find the thing I was looking for like almost an eternity! Like my favorite doll before ( Sausage butt pig, I finally found you!).
9.) When there is a huge supply of 70% Dark chocolate XP
10.) When I have friends to support me when I have problems...

Look forward to more top ten something, bye for now!
Here, to go back to my first post... Click on the smiley :)

-Shanelle <3

   

No comments:

Post a Comment