Monday, February 3, 2014

SECRETS REVEALED: Top Ten Things You didn't Know About PATRICK NGO

     Hey guyzzz! It's been a while since I posted something. Well, to start the new year, I just want to share something all of you would think this is worth reading.
     Everyone knows Patrick or I should say my brother. You can hear his name everywhere around school. From the flag ceremony to dismissal. For me, he is quite a talented, enthusiastic, and nice kind of guy.
     Okay, time is up for the introduction! Here's what you've all been waiting for:

10.) He is a person who loves traveling.
            When we are planning for a trip, he's always the enthusiastic one. He looks forward to every trip that were going to, no matter we will of course not stay there forever.
9.) Believe it or not, he is addicted to the song "Let it Go" from the movie FROZEN.
            Nowadays, a lot of people are talking about the movie frozen. I can say that it was a fantastic movie. You never see him sing it, but he plays it on his violin frequently.
8.) He dreams to live in Singapore in the future.
            I asked him once, "Of all the countries, why Singapore?" He answered, "It is because the air there is fresh, it is just a wonderful country."
7.) In flag ceremonies, you can here him commanding in a really low voice, but he can hit high pitches perfectly.
           One time in church, we were singing worship songs. I was astounded when I heard a high pitched voice. I turned my head and I kept finding the person. I finally realised that person was just beside me!
6.) I know a lot of people won't believe this, but he likes to eat anything durian.
           When I smell durian, I get so grossed out. He is different, he loves durian very much. He appreciates anything durian. XP
5.) When he was young, he hated kiwi so much.
           Well this is the opposite of durian. I loved kiwi, while he hated it. He said he hated the sourness and sometimes the taste, but I personally think it tastes really good :)
4.) People used to think he was an autistic child when he was young.
           You might not believe this at first. He started speaking in the age of four. When he was young, someone asks a question, he'll just repeat it again and again. People used to think there something wrong about his brain.
3.) He may look like a patient person that bears every situation, but he is easily angered.
           He look really patient because he really is. He is easily angered when someone distracts him when he does something really hard.
2.) When he was in preschool, he got the second to the last rank in class.
           Woah! He was previously a student who doesn't really excel because he is not mature yet. He said he used to suck (sorry for the word) academically.
1.) The thing that will amaze everyone is that he used to hate music when he was young.
           What a shocker! Imagine, a well-known violinist ( in school) hates music before?! he said that when he heard music playing he started covering his ears and telling people to stop it. But now, he's already IN LOVE with music. He plays the violin often and shows his appreciation for it.


Well, thank you guys for looking out for my new posts! There will be more coming so stay tuned! Bye!

-Shanelle :D

No comments:

Post a Comment